Hi,

This is sort of a two part question.  I am running Postfix version 2.2.10
from RedHat.  It¹s current for Enterprise Linux 4.  Since vendors often use
their own numbering schemes, I don¹t know what Postfix version it really is
in terms of the numbering at postfix.org.   Can anyone tell me?

Second issue.  I¹m going to implement a policy engine and so I¹m logging the
data sent to a snippet of code that¹s simply sending back an ³OK².  What I¹m
noticing is that the size attribute usually has a zero value but sometimes
has a non-zero value.  My read of the documentation says that unless I¹m
running a version of Postfix earlier than v2.2 (postfix.org numbering) it
should always be non-zero.

Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Thanks,
Rob