Running postfix 2.6

I have mail accounts at 'hotmail' and 'yahoo'. I would like to use
fetchmail to retrieve mail from those accounts and relay it to postfix.

Now, I was thinking that I could use 'virtual' for that.

The virtual file:

m...@yahoo.com  me
m...@hotmail.com        me

I would then place the following in the postfix main.cf file:

vitual_maps = /usr/local/etc/postfix/virtual
virtual_alias_domains = hotmail.com yahoo.com

Would that work, or am I way off base here? I am a real fan of the KISS
principal.

Thanks!

--
Gerard
postfix.u...@yahoo.com

No modern woman with a grain of sense ever sends little notes to an
unmarried man -- not until she is married, anyway.
                -- Arthur Binstead