i...@lynet.de schrieb:
> Noel Jones schrieb:
>> Robert Schetterer wrote:
> [...]
>> You can reject such clients with a check_reverse_client_hostname
>> access table.  Make sure this is after permit_mynetworks so you don't
>> reject the "real" localhost.
>> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#check_reverse_client_hostname_access
>>
>> # some table
>> localhost  REJECT you're not localhost
>>

> In our Postfix Version 2.5.4 we use check_helo_access with the same map.
> Together with smtpd_helo_required = yes this works too.
>

> Ilja Beeskow

sorry helo_checks are on helo stage, you cant check
ptr records here until they are on client stage,
but youre right mostly the localhost ptr record clients
have localhost in their helo too so you may catch the most of them
but it musnt be in any case
you might use
 reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname in versions before 2.6
as i understand postfix differences between local and remote
connects with/from localhost and catches remote ones as unknown
so  reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname catches it

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria