On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 11:26 PM, mouss <mo...@ml.netoyen.net> wrote:
> nik600 a écrit :
>> On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 12:52 PM, nik600 <nik...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear all
>>>
>>> i've installed a postfix server with mysql support.
>>>
>>> i've also set-up a custom filter script shell that calls spamc and
>>> some other custom utils, this script cannot handle multiple
>>> recipients, so i've set
>>>
>>> filter_destination_recipient_limit = 1
>>>
>>> The problem that i've experienced is that when i've got an entry like
>>> this in the alias table:
>>>

>> I've also tried to change master.cf like:
>>
>> smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
>>         -o content_filter=filter:dummy
>>        -o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings
>> 9009      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
>>         -o content_filter=filter:dummy
>>        -o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings
>>
>> This fix the problem for the forward, but stops to apply custom spam
>> settings, infact in that case the filter is called only for
>> forwar...@foo.com and obviosly it doesn't load any custom spam option
>> of
>>
>> i...@foo.com
>> f...@yahoo.it
>> f...@libero.it
>>
>> Is it possible to avoid that?
>>

> if you want your filter to see rewritten addresses, remove the
> no_address_mappins option from before-the-filter smtpd listeners and put
> it in the after-the-filter smtpd listener(s).

Sorry I've read the documentation at
http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html but i can't figure it out.
In my configuration i'm using the "Simple content filter"
configuration, wich call an external script that - at the end of the
filter - send the mail using the sendmail command.

I don't have any smptd listener after the filter, or have i to create one?

You mean that my master.cf must be changed like this?

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
       -o content_filter=filter:dummy
filter    unix  -       n       n       -       20      pipe
       flags=Rq user=filter
argv=/var/programmi/script/filtra_spamc_1.6 -f ${sender} --
${recipient} ${sasl_username}
smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
       -o content_filter=filter:dummy
       -o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings

Thanks

--
nik600