On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 09:44:16AM +0000, Michele Carandente wrote:

> I'll try again to find a way to put emails in HOLD
> automatically...otherwise I'll add a cronjob with the command:
> 'postsuper -h ALL'

The cron job will be completely ineffective. It will miss all mail that
is delivered between command invocations. This would be a terrible design.

Postfix can put email on HOLD via access(5) checks, header/body checks
or milter "quarantine" actions. Plenty of rope.

--
        Viktor.

environment.  If you are interested, please drop me a note.