On 3/15/2010 9:00 AM, Patric Falinder wrote:
Ralf Hildebrandt skrev 2010-03-15 14:35:
* Patric Falinder<patric.falin...@omg.nu>:

certificate verification failed for
remote.example.se[85.197.XXX.XXX]:25: untrusted issuer
/CN=AAA-SBS-PYRAMID-CA
You don'T trust the CA, thus the cert is untrusted.

Yes but can I somehow make it trusted?
By trusting the CA. Meaning: Installing the root-CA certificate. But
why would you? Just ignore the warning.

One of my question was if the mails get delivered anyway, I thought that
I had to accept that its not trusted somehow.
But apparently I can just ignore this?

Yes, the mail is delivered, and the connection is encrypted. You can safely ignore these warnings unless you are trying to set up a verified secure path to a specific site (which would be unusual).

See http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html for further information.

  -- Noel Jones