I hope I am at the correct list for my question.  I am brand new to postfix
moving from sendmail and have the following problem.

My domain mydomain.co.za is hosted by my ISP.

I have a internal mailserver in the office newly installed with postfix,
dovecot and mysql and setup my mydomain.co.za as a virtual domain.  All mail
going out from inside the office get locally delivered to the internal
machine and mail get fetched from the ISP.  Now I have one user never
getting to the office which mail I would like to deliver to the ISP and not
locally.  So all addres...@mydomain.co.za must be delivered local except
mob...@mydomain.co.za must get delivered through my relayhost to the ISP.
Can anybody point me in a direction how to this?  I have moved from sendmail
because I was let to believe that I could easily do this in postfix.

Thanks

Isak Badenhorst