Gregory BELLIER:
> > At this point, you really need to step back, take a deep breath, and
> > use OpenSSL as-is.
> >
> As I said, it's to learn. If I do nothing then it's pointless.
>
> What I ask is not your point on if it's relevant to do it or not because
> we all know it's not.

With intense effort, the Postfix warranty and support cover the
official OpenSSL API.

A library or system API is like a contract.

- If Postfix violates a library or system API, it's our bug and we
  fix Postfix.

- If a library or system implementation violates the API, it is
  their bug and they fix it. We sometimes provide workarounds.

I provide no Postfix warranty and support for unofficial modifications
to system or library APIs. I encourage my developers to do the same.