Wietse Venema skrev 2010-03-29 14:15:
Patric Falinder:
ah, I changed that but now I get this error message:

warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/recipient_bcc, line 1: using empty
replacement string
warning: recipient_bcc_maps lookup of patric.falin...@sub.domain.com
returns an empty string result
warning: recipient_bcc_maps should return NO RESULT in case of NOT FOUND

Should there be something more on the first line?
I'm a total noob when it comes to scripting and such.

I have all my users and stuff in a MySQL-databse if that would be some
kind of problem here I don't know!?

Thanks,
Patric
Is there no one that can help me with this? I really need this, or
something similar, to work. Is it perhaps possible to do it with some
other function?

You show the error message BUT you did not show the configuration.

        Wietse
I added these in main.cf:
recipient_bcc_maps = regexp:/etc/postfix/recipient_bcc
smtp_generic_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/smtp_generic

and created these files:

/etc/postfix/smtp_generic:
@new.sub.domain.com @sub.domain.com

/etc/postfix/recipient_bcc:
/@sub\.domain\.com/
/^(.*)@sub\.domain\.com$/ $...@new.sub.domain.com

When I send a message to that domain I get:

postfix/cleanup[25095]: warning: recipient_bcc_maps lookup of patric.falin...@sub.domain.com returns an empty string result postfix/cleanup[25095]: warning: recipient_bcc_maps should return NO RESULT in case of NOT FOUND

Is there a typo or did I miss something in my main.cf?

Thanks,
Patric