I'm using Postfix 2.7.0.

  I use LDAP do manage/list domains that I relay for.

My problem is, when mail arrives to a domain I make relay for, and this account has an alias to another domain I also relay for, the transport to the second e-mail is not found.

 Suppose I relay for both domain1.org and domain2.org.

Mail arrives to b...@domain1.org (and b...@domain1.org has an alias to bla...@domain2.org). The relay to domain1.org is returned according to the transport_map:

 transport_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-mapa-transporte.cf

 /etc/postfix/ldap-mapa-transporte.cf:

version = 3
server_host = ldap://1.2.3.4:389
search_base=ou=mail,ou=services,dc=company,dc=org
result_attribute=associatedDomain
result_format=%s relay:[1.2.3.10]
query_filter=(&(objectclass=domainRelatedObject)(associatedDomain=%s))
scope = sub

 The result is "domain1.org relay:[1.2.3.10]".

I would like the result to the query to be the domain I searched, AND the other domains, since, in the case I have an alias, domain2.org also needs to be listed as a domain a relay for.

 What I get in my logs is:

warning: connect to transport private/domain2.org relay: No such file or directory

I think when Postfix notices it also has to deliver to bla...@domain2.org, it does NOT make another search, and the only transport it knows about at that moment, is "domain1.org relay:[1.2.3.10]". It seems Postfix doesn't know about the transport to domain2.org

 thanks