Hi,

sorry, if this question might sound a bit stupid, but if I specify
relay_recipient_maps with all valid recipients that postfix should relay for,
why does it need relay_domains set? As an example:

I have connected relay_domains to LDAP and have an object that returns all
domains. I also have all users defined in LDAP (the mail addresses).

dn: ou=virtualDomains,ou=mail,ou=it,dc=roessner-net,dc=de
objectClass: rnsMSPostfixGroup
objectClass: organizationalUnit
objectClass: top
ou: virtualDomains
rnsMSVirtDomain: service.intern
rnsMSVirtDomain: roessner-net.com
rnsMSVirtDomain: testsetup.de
rnsMSVirtDomain: roessner-network-solutions.com

dn: uid=de10000,ou=users,ou=people,dc=roessner-net,dc=de
objectClass: amavisAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: rnsMSDovecotAccount
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: rnsMSPostfixAccount
rnsMSDeliverToAddress: de10000@service.intern
rnsMSEnableDovecot: TRUE
rnsMSEnablePostfix: TRUE
rnsMSMailboxHome: /var/mail/virtual/de10000
rnsMSQuota: 5242880
rnsMSRecipientAddress: christ...@roessner-net.com
rnsMSRecipientAddress: i...@roessner-net.com

You see, the recipient address already specifies the domain (implicit). So why
is relay_domains required, or isn't it and I just don't know how to unset it :)

Thanks
Christian