On 2011-07-19 00:52, mouss wrote:
Le 18/07/2011 23:38, Pablo Chamorro a écrit :
Could somebody please tell me if it's possible to setup Postfix in order to
make the reception date is shown instead of the email-messages sent-date?

The Date: header is defined by the standard as the date the message is
sent. do not fight against the standard.

I mean, the purpose of my inquiry, is to determine if it's possible to avoid
fake or incorrect dates in received email that can cause confusion to users,
chiefs and also to avoid legal issues related to the real date and time of
reception of the messages.

do not trust the Date, subject, body, ... etc.
to fight "fake" dates, use spamassassin or the like. it has rules to
compare Date: to Received: headers.

I use a (relatively) simple regex header check to winnow out old or impossible dates; alas, it is not possible to compare two headers with header_checks.

Spamassassin usually means the message has been accepted; I can understand the OP would prefer to reject it at SMTP time.

--
J.