Hello Wietse,

thank you for your reply.

I tried to do this, but failed to get any result. Obviously debian
optimized the debugging symbols out of postfix. :-(

What i did now was the following.
In the log /var/log/auth.log i found:

Sep 19 18:53:51 hermes postfix/postmap[5385]: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified
GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information (Credentials cache
file '/tmp/krb5cc_106' not found)

As i did not have this file i symlinked /tmp/krb55cc_0 to /tmp/krb55cc_106
for the test and run the postmap command as the postfix user.

/usr/sbin/postmap -q ccolum...@fet.at ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-aliases.cf
ccolumbus

So the connection is possible with the postfix user.
But i have no idea to set the right configuration parameters to let the
postfix user have access to the kerberos credentials cache and to use the
correct file. As i dont know why postfix wants to access /tmp/krb5cc_106
when there is only /tmp/krb5cc_0 present.

Any hint how to do this?

Thank you.

Markus