On 04/11/2011 15:54, Frank Bonnet wrote:
On 11/04/2011 03:48 PM, /dev/rob0 wrote:
On Friday 04 November 2011 08:13:59 Frank Bonnet wrote:
Does anyone has ever use Plesk or another graphical interface
to manage Postfix ?
I'm sure they have.

If yes any infos/advices welcome
Don't. Such a GUI can only be as good as the GUI creator's
understanding of Postfix, and IME that does not seem to be very good.

If the actual problem you wish to address is to turn over control of
user management to non-technical persons, there are other choices.
Actual management of the MTA itself should never be turned over to
non-technical persons.

My problem is I MUST do this ( delegate minor tasks to a non technical person ) of course I will install/configure the server myself for the first startup.
But some tasks such user's creation / destruction could be delegated
through an interface that avoid mistakes ( I don't want to let them modify something by hands !!!)

For domains and mailboxes management, you can take a look at http://modoboa.org/.

--
Antoine Nguyen
Modoboa developer