On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:30:12 +0000
Duane Hill <duih...@gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

> You  could  also  use  Dovecot  LDA  or  LMTP. Dovecot will create
> the directory  structure  automatically  upon  the  first login or
> message delivery.

Wouldn't I lose Postfix' header and body processing if I did that?
There's also the "+"d address support, .forward, etc.

I think I can also handle the automatic creation of the ~/mail
directory, and perhaps empty inbox mbox file, in the Linux user
creation stuff.  (Never looked into that yet.)

Anyway: My question was more one of: If I wanted to do it the way I
described: Were the configs I noted really all I need do?

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is