Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> writes:

> For the record: mynetworks has always supported net/mask notation.

Of course, but that wasn't what I was talking about, and it never was.
I was talking about "permit_mynetworks" working properly with an ipv6
link local address specified in mynetworks, and *that* wasn't working
due the extraneous "%eth0" in the address from the Linux "AddrToString"
functions.

> I did not notice that your problem was in client hostname lookup.

I'm not sure I'd classify it as "hostname lookup" but more as "link
local address matching".  But whatever.  It's working in 2.9, which is
all I really care about.

Thanks,

>       Wietse

-derek