Hi there,

   Could you please tried to use the command "nslookup" or "dig" to get the
mail handlers and then use "telnet" to test one of the mail handlers at port
25? I think it os necessary to check whether the problem is happening as a mail
routing issue or a host routing issue. Also,please check the settings in your
transport mappings.

Michael J Wise <mjw...@kapu.net>提到: