On Apr 12, 2013, at 15.25, Joan Moreau <j...@grosjo.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am stuck with making my SSL SMTPS (port 465) works, while it was working
> fine since ever.

others have helped with the specifics of your question, so i'll address the
philosophical aspect of it :) .  while it may take some coordination to do so
if you have an existing user base using smtps, you should be using
submission+starttls instead.  smtps is a long since deprecated, never
standardized protocol, which now misappropriates a port which has been formally
assigned by iana to another protocol, for quite some time.

-ben