OK so I implemented this. I get the check_sender_access part working pretty good but am a little bit confused on how to REDIRECT for anything else

in my main.cf I have

authorized_only = check_sender_access proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-authorized_only.cf

and in the recipient_access table I have:
emailtoprot...@mydomain.com  authorized_only

mysql-authorized_only.cf points to a mysql table that matches OK with a handful of addresses .

My issue is with the mast vajority of senders that are not explicitly listed in the mysql table.

I tried
authorized_only = check_sender_access proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-authorized_only.cf, REDIRECT otherem...@mydomain.com
but this ends up with 451 4.3.5 Server configuration error

I don't want
authorized_only = check_sender_access proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-authorized_only.cf, reject
because that just rejects the email

I don't want
authorized_only = check_sender_access proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-authorized_only.cf, permit
because that defeats the prupose of checking the sender address

I tried to add a line
*  REDIRECT otheremailadr...@mydomain.com
in the mysql table but that still ends up with 451 4.3.5 Server configuration error

In short how can I say that the defualt action if there is no match in check_sender_access is to redirect?

Thanks.