Alfonso Alejandro Reyes Jim?nez:
> On 1/9/14, 10:07 PM, Kirill Bychkov wrote:
> >

> > 10.01.2014 3:56 ???????????? "Alfonso Alejandro Reyes Jim?nez"
> > <are...@ibossmonitor.com <mailto:are...@ibossmonitor.com>> ???????:
> > >
> > > Hi Everyone.
> > >
> > > Is it posible to validate users before deliver? The thing is that we
> > have 2 email servers (1 exchange and 1 postfix) with different users
> > and we need to validate the users before we deliver.
> > >
> > Different users on one domain?
> >
> > > is this posible? is something that if that user is not on postfix,
> > then send it to exchange or viceversa.
> >
> Yeap different users on the same domain.

I suppose that Postfix is between the Internet and Exchange? Then
I suggest using a virtual _mailbox_ domain for all the users
(including the Exchange users that will be delivered elsewhere),
with a transport mapping to deliver some of those users to the
Exchange server. This way Postfix would never accept mail for bad
email addresses.

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#virtual_mailbox_domains
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#virtual_mailbox_maps
http://www.postfix.org/transport.5.html
http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html

Before going into configuration details I'll wait for other