On 2/4/2014 2:06 AM, Jason Woods wrote:
Hi Michael,

This looks like one of my patches broke the TCP table when using "-I"... :-) It
should be 500 not 400 it seems. Fruneau will be pleased ^^
I've pushed a fix to my own fork which I'll pull to Fruneau soon - its identical to
Fruneau's except for this 400->500 fix. My fork is at:
https://github.com/driskell/pfixtools However, I don't think this is your issue - since it
should still work without "-I"

Thanks again Jason - I get this using your specified telnet test:

500 Hash invalid in SRS address.
This is the reason the decoding isn't happening when you were without "-I", so you can
return to NOT using "-I" (or use my fork)
Check your secrets file doesn't have blank lines or spaces anywhere in it? And
is purely just a couple or so lines with a set of random characters in? (max of
1024 a line) I wonder if there are problems happening with the secrets so it
can encode but not decode.

Maybe even try telnet to 10001 with: get<space>t...@example.com<enter><ctrl+D>
Then with the result telnet to 10002 and decode it.

Regards,

Jason

Thanks again Jason. Everything works now. I stumbled across the space in the secrets file problem last night and that got hashes validating - but thanks for that insight too. I am running your updated release now and it is working as expected.

Hopefully setting up dkim and j-chkmail go smoother than srs did :-)