This isn't really what I'm looking for. I need to send ALL mail to the new server when it comes into the old server, but still have the old server deliver locally.

On 02/06/14 08:02, tejas sarade wrote:
You can set the sender_bcc_maps.


On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 3:12 AM, Naram Qashat <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
 >
 > Hi all,
 >
 > Currently, I have a FreeBSD server with Postfix on it that gets mail for my
domain and delivers it locally. The server is quite old, though, and I am
wanting to replace it.
 >
 > My new server will also be running FreeBSD, but I want to test some Postfix
configuration changes before I replace the old server. What I would like to do
on the old server, in order to allow me to test things before the replacement,
is have it continue delivering mail locally as it currently is but also have it
deliver mail to my new server as well. Both are on the same internal network.
 >
 > I wasn't able to find anything that explained how to do this, so any
assistance would be appreciated.
 >
 > Thanks in advance,
 > Naram Qashat

Reply via email to