On 2/10/2014 7:43 PM, Wietse Venema wrote:
Michael McCallister:
Hi,

Does postscreen_dnsbl_ttl apply to nxdomain responses as well?  For
example, lets assume an IP lookup on zen.spamhaus.org returns nxdomain
and postscreen_dnsbl_ttl is set to an hour - postscreen won't check
again for another hour?  Or does that caching only apply to non-nxdomain
postscreen_dnsbl_ttl (default: 1h)
    The  amount  of time that postscreen(8) will use the result from a suc-
    cessful DNS blocklist test. During this time, the client IP address  is
    excluded  from  this  test.

        Wietse

Right - but that does not answer my question. My question is if a nxdomain result is considered a "successful DNS blocklist test".