I use postfix and dovecot as mail server in java application. I use virutal
domain, mysql database etc. to send internal mail. If i want send mail to
world i use my mail account in mail service provider. I want everybody can
send outgoing mail so i set in sender_canonical
-----------------------
/^.*/             mym...@isp.com
-----------------------
and i set in main.cf "sender_canonical_classes = envelope_sender".
My internal domain is @mydomain. This domain is ownership by my client, but
my mail server isnt visible from world. I use header_check to prevent user
set mail from other domains, e.g us...@xxx.com. It is fine.

I cant use generic because in this case recipient see as sender address
"mym...@isp.com". It should be e.g user1@mydomain.

In dovecot i use plugin quota exceeded to inform sender about no delivered
mail if somebody send internal mail. My problem is that dovecot send
information about no delivered messages to envelope_sender instead header
from. I try force dovecot to use header from but i cant. I also write on
dovecot mailing list by i didn't get answers still.

I would be very greatfully if you could help me.