Am 26.02.2014 12:57, schrieb Wietse Venema:
> li...@rhsoft.net:
>> Am 26.02.2014 12:48, schrieb Wietse Venema:
>>> lst_ho...@kwsoft.de:

>>> Postfix does not parse /etc/resolv.conf
>>
>> so can we then stop to pretend having 127.0.0.1 and/or ::1 as the
>> only nameservers listed in /etc/resolv.conf and speak about that
>> it is recommended in doubt but not need if someone is knowing
>> what he is doing in his own trusted network?
>
> Postfix examples should present simple configurations. Those simple
> configurations can then serve as a starting point for more complex
> ones. A localhost resolver is a simple configuration.  A configuration
> with dozens of hosts running Postfix is not simple

nobody said anything else

but "as the only nameservers listed in /etc/resolv.conf" implies
that the environments with complex setups and working DNS across
the network need to review their complete name resolution instead
implement DANE in the already present nameservers

the problem is the word "only" and this was statet more than once
in the last few months on that list which spreads fear and in doubt
results in "no interest to look at DANE if i have to change and my
review complete network" - i would even go so far and say that the
"only 127.0.0.1 in /etc/resolv.conf" comes near to FUD