On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:

> Wietse:
> > > mydestination =
> > > local_transport = error:local mail delivery is disabled
> >
> > Nevertheless, you have some mail going to the local delivery agent.
> >
> > > transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport
> >
> > What is in this file?
>
> Rick Zeman:
> > pointyears.net smtp:[192.168.1.5]:587
>
> >>Based on the configuration details that you have given in earlier
> >>.email, Postfix cannot invoke the local delivery agent.  Therefore,
> >>what you have shown is not the configuration that Postfix uses.

Yes, thanks.  Apple has postfix config files in both /etc/postfix and
in /Library/Server/Mail/Config/postfix.  As a person who'd only used
postfix on linux I was editing the former while the system was using
the latter.  Now, I've graduated to bigger and better problems (the
TLS expected when it looked like it shouldn't be as I posted in my