On Tuesday, March 04, 2014 12:14:41 you wrote:
> [...]

Thank you Richard,
Yes, I am rejecting messages, and getting a lot of undeliverable bounces in my
not so aptly named postmaster account. I am on one list for backscatter
because of this.  People come by and complain when their mail is rejected by
the recipient server. They get unpleasant.

I have done a bit of the google on this, and it seems to be a problem for
which there is no easy solution.

Mike
--
Mike McGinn             KD2CNU