On 3/16/2014 11:20 AM, Ahmad riza h nst wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have some experiences on postfix.
>
> Currently i work on isp and we have one outgoing server using
> postfix+amavis+clamav+spamassassin on freebsd, running well.
>
> We have plan to migrate our MXs from qpsmtpd+qmail to postfix+amavis
> and my problem is i can't find way to implement badmailfromto
> filtering on postfix.
>
> Please point me how to setup this type filtering on postfix.
>
> About badmailfromto (from qpsmtpd plugins website):
> Much like the similar check_badmailfrom, this plugin references both
> the FROM: and TO: lines, and if they both are present in the
> badmailfromto config file (a tab delimited list of FROM/TO pairs),
> then the message is blocked as if the recipient (TO) didn't exist.
> This is specifically designed to not give the impression that the
> sender is blocked (good for cases of harassment).
>
> Based heavily on check_badmailfrom.
>
> Thank you.

For two-factor decisions, postfix has the built-in
smtpd_restriction_classes
However, this quickly becomes unmaintainable after more than just a
few conditions.

For a more scalable approach, you can use an external policy service
such as postfwd, or write your own.
http://www.postfix.org/addon.html#policy

Or use a milter.  There are probably existing milters with this feature.
http://www.postfix.org/MILTER_README.html

  -- Noel Jones