Rewriting the envelope sender address at the first hop out of the
application seems to work best.  Next question: is it possible to log what
the address was before it gets rewritten?  Our mail.log now shows the new
bounce address, but for debugging purposes, it'd be nice to know what the
address was before the envelope rewrite.

Thanks for your help.

- Drew