Ok I was able to get half my objective done by using
smtpd_restriction_classes following this
postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html#external . What I did was put
that restriction AFTER permit_mynetworks but before
permit_sasl_authenticated, which means I, the admin, can send out anywhere.
Its really a restriction for everyone else which fall under
permit_sasl_authenticated. now i would like to block the outside domains
from sending them emails. only i, the admin, should receive them.