> No, it is a Cyrus SASL configuration problem, Postfix is just the messenger
> between Cyrus SASL and the SMTP client.
>
> Perhaps testsaslauthd is not the right tool to test with, because
> you're trying to use rimap, auxprop, ... which are not directly
> implemented by saslauthd.  In fact it is not clear why you need
> saslauthd at all if you're using rimap, but I must admit to an
> incomplete familiarity with this part of Cyrus SASL, I would
> move this question to a Cyrus SASL list if there is one.

Well, I'm newbie for sure about this, I was trying to use saslauthd because
of some how to I found on web.

My /etc/default/saslauthd says:

# Which authentication mechanisms should saslauthd use? (default: pam)
#
# Available options in this Debian package:
# getpwent  -- use the getpwent() library function
# kerberos5 -- use Kerberos 5
# pam       -- use PAM
# rimap     -- use a remote IMAP server
# shadow    -- use the local shadow password file
# sasldb    -- use the local sasldb database file
# ldap      -- use LDAP (configuration is in /etc/saslauthd.conf)
#
# Only one option may be used at a time. See the saslauthd man page
# for more information.
#
# Example: MECHANISMS="pam"
MECHANISMS="rimap"
OPTIONS="-c -m /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd -r -O imap.server.com"

I'll try to have a look to cyrus sasl, which I don't know at all!