I don't see any reason to complicate things by implementing HA solution,
when you can simply have multiple MX records.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 12:35 AM, Ramesh <itsrames...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Presently we have primary MX and backup MX servers, when primary goes
down mails will be queued in secondary MX, once primary restored all
messages pushed from backup MX to primary MX, messages are not lost. I
would like to know any solution sending and receiving messages from backup
MX when primary MX is down?

> Appreciate suggestion, recently due to major internet service down, we
are not able to check mails or send mails.