Am 09.04.2014 23:54, schrieb Victoriano Giralt:
> I'd like to 'hear' Wietse's and Victor's opinion on how could this nasty bug
> affect a TLS service like submission?
>
> I suppose that the answer would very well be that "it depends on the
> availability of exploits", but ...

in doubt *any* service running with OpenSSL is affected and you should
be advised to replace all used certs / private keys on any server

that might sound harsh - but i did that yesterday for any of our sites, services
and customer websites and still feel unsecure if apache httpd-prefork was not
affected by the impact leaking post-data like user logins, apache upstream
is also not 100% sure

so at least change your keys, any CA which doe snot allow change your certs
for free at this time can be treated as unuseable and insecure, even with
Thawthe which is one of the badest not support SHA256 until now this is no
problem