Hello all,

I'm trying to use MySQL for temporary/throwaway address management for one of
my hosted domains.
I've set up MySQL so that it returns a local user name when it finds a match.
I've tested this using postmap:

   postmap -q "te...@mydomain.org" mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virt-users.cf

When I try this I get back the correct local user name:
In main.cf, I've added this file to the virtual_users line:

   virtual_alias_maps = $virtual_maps hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_users
hash:/Library/Server/Mail/Config/postfix/virtual_users
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysq-virt-users.cf

When I try to email to this address, I get an immediate bounce:

   Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table

Here is the log entry:

Jul 15 19:25:04 mail.mydomain.org postfix/smtpd[29356]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT