El 29/08/2014 14:43, John Baker escribió:
I am suddenly getting a whole lot of this status=deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: conversation with ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM <http://ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM>[64.233.186.27] timed out while sending RCPT TO) from people who send to our large groups.

When you say 'large groups', do you mean mail lists or individual mails with multiple (B)CC recipients? Google has a kind of strict policy for massive mailing, you have to take in account their Bulk Email sending policy to avoid trouble like you might be experiencing: https://support.google.com/mail/topic/3404235?hl=en&ref_topic=3396240

Has anybody run into this and have any insight? We've had the same postfix setting with this for years and it all seems to be with google. alt1 and al2 servers.

Just wondering if there is anything I can do to mitigate it or if the problem is them.
--
John Baker
Network Administrator

Regards,