I guess you didn't get my question. Pardon me if it wasn't clear.

I use postfix rewrite feature to rewrite sender and recipient address. When
I receive email from outside, my recipient rewrite is done using
recipient_canonical file. I also check the same in log,

Sep 12 17:23:32 rewritehost postfix/smtp[1223]: 28A6701362:
to=<em...@domain.com>, *orig_to*=<em...@domain2.com>,
relay=relay.host[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:25, delay=56, delays=51/0/4.5/0,
dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 Message accepted for delivery)

  As you can see the *orig_to *parameter shows the original id to which the
email was sent and the *to= *parameter explains the rewritten email id. I
can clearly see the email rewriting happened. Similarly, I want to get the
log entries for sender rewrite.

I know we can enable verbose mode in cleanup daemon to view such logs, but
its verbose ( generates  100's of line) and I don't want to enable it. I
don't want mail delivery reports, but regular logging how sender rewrite
happens like the one I showed for recipient rewrite.