> On Apr 6, 2017, at 5:02 PM, G. Schlisio <g.schli...@dukun.de> wrote:
>
> I wonder if it is possible to have one cert per port postfix is serving
> on, eg one for 25 and one for 587.

Yes.

   master.cf:
     submission inet ... smtpd
       -o smtpd_tls_cert_file=$mua_tls_cert_file
       -o smtpd_tls_key_file=$mua_tls_key_file

   main.cf:
        # Inbound MX certificate and key in a single file
        smtpd_tls_cert_file = ...

        # Submission certificate and key in a single file
        mua_tls_cert_file = ...
        mua_tls_key_file = $mua_tls_cert_file

> Background of this:
> for user interaction (mainly on port 587) I would like to use my signed
> letsencrypt cert which changes fairly often.
> For interaction of servers I would like to use DANE, and so a long-lifed
> self-signed certificate would be beneficial to not break during
> automated renewal and avoid frequent rollovers.

It is also possible to avoid DANE TLSA changes while rolling over
Let's Encrypt keys:

http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/WoSign-StartCom-CA-in-the-news-td86436.html#a86444
   https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/new-certbot-client-and-csr-option/15766

https://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/2016/03/lets-encrypt-certificates-for-mail-servers-and-dane-part-2-of-2/