These settings in main.cf are just applying to port 25 smtpd, as smtpd_recipient_restrictions are separately applied to 587 in master.cf...

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
      check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/client_checks,
      permit_mynetworks,
      permit_sasl_authenticated,

...so I can remove the one above, right, as it doesn't apply to port 25? There is no way that it can be met, as smtpd_sasl_auth_enable is set to NO by default. I assume it's harmless to leave, but won't serve any purpose?

      check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access.outside,
      reject_unauth_destination,
      check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access,
      reject_unauth_pipelining,
      reject_invalid_helo_hostname,
      reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname,
      reject_non_fqdn_sender,
      reject_unknown_sender_domain,
      reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
      reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
      reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
      check_policy_service unix:private/policy-spf
      permit

--
Simon Wilson
M: 0400 12 11 16