On 17 Dec 2017, at 10:16, Ron Guerin <r...@vnetworx.net> wrote:
> On 12/17/2017 12:15 AM, @lbutlr wrote:
>> Are there any config changes that need to be made in postfix when moving
>> from mysql to MariaDB 10.0?
>>

> No, but be aware,  I've done 3 conversions now on Debian and none of them has
> gone correctly.  At the least you should expect to have to run mysql_upgrade
> manually.

I run mysql_upgrade pretty much automatically. :)

I rebuilt postfix-current from scratch via ports[1] (it's much better about not
defaulting to unsupported addons that annoy Wietse) and removed all of mysql
before installing MariaDB

Seems OK.

Thanks! (And Sven also)

[1] make uninstall && make clean && make config && portmaster -Rf
mail/postfix-current

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.