Hello!

Is there any option for postdrop which may be equivalent to
smtpd_sender_login_maps option used for sasl?

I have postfix submission configured with
-o smtpd_sender_restrictions=reject_sender_login_mismatch,permit
-o smtpd_sender_login_maps=hash:/my/file
to ensure that authenticated user can use only allowed MAIL FROM
addresses.

And I want something similar to enforce also for postdrop, when email is
not sent via TCP submission port, but rather locally via postdrop or via
/usr/sbin/sendmail wrapper. To ensure that logged unix user can use only
MAIL FROM addresses which are allowed for him.

Is there any such option?

And similarly, is there sender_bcc_maps option for postdrop, but based
on unix user which invoked /usr/bin/sendmail wrapper? E.g. for specified
(system/daemon) unix user ensure that every email is automatically
bcc-ed to some other email address (e.g. root@localhost) independently
of sender email address.

--
Pali Rohár