Dnia 31.10.2019 o godz. 21:27:46 Benny Pedersen pisze:
> how will postfix handle connections if recipient domains see ip in
> rbl blacklist, will it be trying agin until all ips on recipient
> domain is tryed ?
>
> does it make sense ?
>
> will first reject just win on dual stack ipv4 / ipv6 hostname ?
>
> i ask this since i like to know what to do with that problem, if at
> all anything

>From what I have seen in the logs, if both IPv6 (AAAA) and IPv4 (A)
addresses are available, Postfix tries to connect on IPv6 first. If it can't
connect (for example because your sending server doesn't have IPv6 routing
:)), it falls back to IPv4.

However, if it connects successfully and gets a reject, it doesn't try again
to the IPv4 address.

I'm by no means an expert, it's just what I have seen in my server's logs.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa