Matteo Cazzador:
Many of these servers haven't a fully qualified dns name or valid dns
name, so i obtain the error "Invalid Sender (DNS)" while receiving mail
from these remote servers.

Il 19/03/2020 17:54, Wietse Venema ha scritto:
That is NOT a POSTFIX error message. It you want to accept such
email, then you need to find out what program is producing that
error message.