Hello,

I'm looking for a solution for the following requirement:

E-mails send from internal to external should be queued and a script (in
whatever language) should be executed, with the senders e-mail address and
maybe the mail id as parameters. After the script hast finished successfully
(we will take care of that), postfix should forward the e-mail.

I already had a look at milter and checked the postfix addon page, but did not
find what I was looking for.

Then I checked  'postconf | egrep "(pre|command|script)"'  expecting that I
might find a hint there.

And I had a look at the before-queue filter, but as far as I understand the
documentation, this filter only deals with mails coming from external.

Does anyone has an idea how I could solve this?

Thanks for any hints or suggestions,

Stefan