> Postfix have any native capabilities good for detecting these issues and
> acting on them, or would I just need to do some kind of checks on the
> pflogsumm output each day? Obviously the sooner I can catch these messages
> and act on them, the better, so the more realtime I can do this, the better.

Random ideas:

* Configure your syslog/rsyslog to copy logs to the pipe. Write a simple
script that parses "status=" and sends you a message.
There are alot of parsers like
https://metacpan.org/pod/Mail::Log::Parse::Postfix

* Use your network monitor tool if you have any.
For Zabbix you could use https://github.com/aadz/mlogtail
Zabbix can send you email/sms/slack message/what ever when "bounced" (or
some other counter) increased