Em 25/02/2022 11:39, Wietse Venema escreveu:
Nicolas JEAN:
Tested: adding above randmap also 'supersedes' a local_transport_map
containing the domain-matching "my.domain virtual:"...

I don't understand how "my.domain :" and "my.domain virtual:" can have
different results, isn't it only the left part that matches incoming
emails' addresses? How would having ':' or 'virtual:' on the right side
change the matching?
I suspect that you have garbage in your maps, such  as non-ASCII
whitespace. Examine with

     LANG=C grep '[^[:print:]]' /etc/postfix/local_transport_map | od -cb

     postmap -s hash:/etc/postfix/local_transport_map | \
        LANG=C grep '[^[:print:]]' | od -cb

Have fun.

Thanks for the tip. Spotting irregular characters isn't my strength, couldn't figure out the issue.

I moved to using the randmap in sender_dependent_default_transport_maps, instead of transport_map. Which by definition can't collide with local domains (mydestination, virtual_mailbox_domains).

This also removes the need to have a "local_transport_map", which duplicated the info from virtual_mailbox_domains.

Nico