Von: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org <owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org> Im
Auftrag von John Stoffel
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022 17:37
An: Postfix users <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Betreff: Send email to one @domain.com via authenticated relay?

Hi all,
I run my own domain @stoffel.org and I'm trying to fix a problem sending email
to @charter.net users, since Spectrum has blocked my Linode's ASN number
completely.  My IP passes all the RBL blacklists their first line support
suggested I check, but I find my IP for mail.stoffel.org in the UCEPROTECT-3
spam list.  Nothing I can do about it.  Running postfix 3.5.13

Since I'm also a charter customer for my internet, I've got an email account
with them, so I'd like to just route all email for @charter.net addresses
through their transport.

Everything else should just route naturally to where ever the MX
record points.

My host also has dovecot for local virtual users, with postscreen and
spamassasin setup as well.

I tried setting up /etc/postfix/transport_maps like this:

   charter.net  [mobile.charter.net]:587

But it started routing all my outgoing email through them, which isn't going to
work.  So I'm missing something here.  Do I need to setup a seperate instance
for sending email to @charter.net through an authenticated connection?

I though about using relay_domains = charter.net, but I certainly don't want
anyone to be able to use my host to try and spam that domain.  I really just
want SASL authenticated clients who send email from my stoffel.org domain to be
routed (and possibly have the from:
header re-written and a reply-to: header added) through an authenticated path
into charter.net.

I know this should be possible, just not finding the setting in my personal
mail archive of the list, or in google-foo.

  $ postconf -nf
  alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
  alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
  append_dot_mydomain = no
  biff = no
  compatibility_level = 3.5
  disable_vrfy_command = yes
  html_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix/html
  inet_interfaces = all
  inet_protocols = ipv4
  local_recipient_maps = $virtual_mailbox_maps
  message_size_limit = 55000000
  milter_connect_macros = i j {daemon_name} v {if_name} _
  milter_default_action = accept
  milter_mail_macros = i {mail_addr} {client_addr} {client_name} {auth_authen}
  milter_protocol = 6
  mydestination = localhost
  myhostname = mail.stoffel.org
  mynetworks_style = host
  myorigin = $myhostname
  non_smtpd_milters = inet:127.0.0.1:8891
  postscreen_access_list = permit_mynetworks
  postscreen_greet_action = enforce
  readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix
  recipient_delimiter = +
  sender_bcc_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_bcc
  smtp_sasl_password_maps = hash /etc/postfix/saslpass
  smtp_tls_loglevel = 1
  smtp_tls_security_level = may
  smtp_tls_wrappermode = yes
  smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name
  smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_rbl_client
      zen.spamhaus.org
  smtpd_milters = inet:127.0.0.1:8891
      permit_sasl_authenticated,
      reject_unauth_destination, check_sender_access
      hash:/etc/postfix/local_domains
  smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes
  smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.stoffel.org/fullchain.pem
  smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.stoffel.org/privkey.pem
  smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1
  smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
  smtpd_tls_session_cache_database =
  btree:${data_directory}/smtpd_scache
  smtpd_use_tls = yes
  spamass-dovecot_destination_recipient_limit = 1
  transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport_maps
  virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual-alias-maps
  virtual_mailbox_domains = stoffel.org play.stoffel.org mail.stoffel.org
  virtual_mailbox_maps = sqlite:/etc/postfix/virtual_users.cf
  virtual_transport = spamass-dovecot

  $ postconf -Mf
  smtp       inet  n       -       n       -       1       postscreen
  smtpd      pass  -       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  dnsblog    unix  -       -       n       -       0       dnsblog
  tlsproxy   unix  -       -       n       -       0       tlsproxy
  submission inet  n       -       y       -       -       smtpd
      -o syslog_name=postfix/submission
      -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
      -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
      -o smtpd_sasl_type=dovecot
      -o smtpd_sasl_path=private/auth
      -o smtpd_sasl_security_options=noanonymous
      -o header_checks=regexp:/etc/postfix/header_checks
      -o
smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_non_fqdn_recipient,reject_unauth_destination
  pickup     unix  n       -       y       60      1       pickup
  cleanup    unix  n       -       y       -       0       cleanup
  qmgr       unix  n       -       n       300     1       qmgr
  tlsmgr     unix  -       -       y       1000?   1       tlsmgr
  rewrite    unix  -       -       y       -       -       trivial-rewrite
  bounce     unix  -       -       y       -       0       bounce
  defer      unix  -       -       y       -       0       bounce
  trace      unix  -       -       y       -       0       bounce
  verify     unix  -       -       y       -       1       verify
  flush      unix  n       -       y       1000?   0       flush
  proxymap   unix  -       -       n       -       -       proxymap
  proxywrite unix  -       -       n       -       1       proxymap
  smtp       unix  -       -       y       -       -       smtp
  relay      unix  -       -       y       -       -       smtp
  showq      unix  n       -       y       -       -       showq
  error      unix  -       -       y       -       -       error
  retry      unix  -       -       y       -       -       error
  discard    unix  -       -       y       -       -       discard
  local      unix  -       n       n       -       -       local
  virtual    unix  -       n       n       -       -       virtual
  lmtp       unix  -       -       y       -       -       lmtp
  anvil      unix  -       -       y       -       1       anvil
  scache     unix  -       -       y       -       1       scache
  maildrop   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe flags=DRhu
      user=mail argv=/usr/bin/maildrop -d ${recipient}
  bsmtp      unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe flags=Fq.
      user=bsmtp argv=/usr/lib/bsmtp/bsmtp -t$nexthop -f$sender $recipient
  scalemail-backend unix - n       n       -       2       pipe flags=R
      user=scalemail argv=/usr/lib/scalemail/bin/scalemail-store ${nexthop}
      ${user} ${extension}
  spamass-dovecot unix -   n       n       -       -       pipe flags=DRhu
      user=mail:mail argv=/usr/bin/spamc -u debian-spamd -e
      /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -a ${recipient} -d ${user}@${domain}
  postlog    unix-dgram n  -       n       -       1       postlogd