Hi Giuseppe,

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected, and that "geography" is not supported.

Maybe, as a first step to implementing this, just assuming the globe is a perfect sphere instead of spheroid, would help in easing implementing something like this for "geography", and provide significant performance benefits as well. Since 'ST_ClusterDBSCAN' is already a non deterministic process, the error of assuming the globe is a sphere is not particularily relevant I think, but would allow you to run the clustering process against a global data set.

Marco