De: SPDBA <si...@spdba.com.au>
Enviado: jueves, 9 de mayo de 2024 8:52:35
Para: SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA
Cc: Regina Obe; postgis-users@lists.osgeo.org
Asunto: Re: linear reference/dynamic segmentation

I did a presentation years ago on applying LRS and DS  to complex roads
management. It was fir oracle but postgis has the necessary functionality.
I could try and dig it out if you are interested.

As am aside does anyone know of any interest/projects in architecting an
integrated enterprise solution from FOSS4G components?

Simon

39 Cliff View Drive, Allens Rivulet, 7150, Tasmania, Australia
(P) 03 62 396 397
(M) 0418 396 381
(W) <http://www.spdba.com.au> www.spdba.com.au<http://www.spdba.com.au>
On 9 May 2024, at 01:09, SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA