I tried the workaround that was mentioned on the stack overflow thread here
https://stackoverflow.com/q/76192816/322049
It mentions that disabling JIT could fix the issue

show jit; --equals to ON
alter database top set jit=off;
-- reconnect to db
show jit; --equals to off

With jit == off the query runs without issues, still i doesn't seem the
appropiate thing to do, and on the replica system there's no need to
disable the JIT.
Shall I open a bug?

Missatge de Joan <aseq...@gmail.com> del dia dt., 4 de juny 2024 a les
18:00: