Hi

I played a little bit with pgrouting to build a routing plugin client for QGIS.
In principle it works fine but I found out some annoyances:

1. The functions like shortest_path, dijkstra etc. don't respect schema
qualified tables.
2. always it is supposed and hard coded that GID is the primary key column of
the table.
3. always it is supposed and hard coded that the_geom is the column name of the
geometry column.

I have attached a modified version of the dijkstra_sp function to make this
function more generic.

Perhaps you can modify all other dependencies of the pgRouting functions in
this way.

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster